Hire Agreement and Disclaimer
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatable’s are responsible/liable for any damage or injury’s occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use, persons using the inflatable’s do so at their own risk.
These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure that they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
- A responsible adult should supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
- Children’s castles have an age limit up to 14 years of age and a weight limit of 65kg, anyone over this
age or weight should use an adult rated castle.
- Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable’s whilst inflating or deflating.
- Do not allow anyone to climb on/ sit on/ or hang on the inflatable’s walls.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the inflatable safety step as this is there to assist people getting on or off the inflatable.
- Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded, limit the number of users to allow enough room for each person to move safely, try to avoid small children and large children on the inflatable at the same time.
- All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed, we also recommend that spectacles be removed.
- No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and the possibility of choking.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
- No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
- No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
- It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems or anyone with any serious health problems or anyone pregnant use the inflatable.
- In the event of heavy rain or strong winds or any extreme weather it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons, when safe enough to use then switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing anyone back on.
- Do not play with water near to the electric blower.
- Check regularly that the inflatable is securely pegged down.
- Never switch the blower off and on when the inflatable is in use.
- If the inflatable fails for whatever reason then evacuate immediately to prevent injury’s.
- Please remember that if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
Please note that all persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
All costs quoted or listed on website are subject to change and may incur extra fees for travel and delivery and these costs are dependent upon the needs and requirement of the specifics of the individual booking.
Due to demand there is a minimum hire time of 3 hours for the Rodeo, Surf and The Wipe Out on weekends.
Fun-4-All will apply a £50 surcharge for all supervised bookings after 10:PM
A deposit may be required for individual bookings over the price of £200.
All deposit details and terms can be outlined upon request.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
Fun-4-all cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.